Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Character Quiz

I have devised a quiz to help you decide what character you are most like. Please do not be offended; this is just for fun!
  1. A data sheet is due tomorrow. You...
    1. Blackmail your older sibling into doing it for you
    2. Call all of your friends, begging them to peer-edit it
    3. Scoff at the idea of work and turn in a blank sheet of paper
    4. Hack into Serensky’s e-mail and cheat your way out of it... So stealth.
  2. You see Moushumi approach. You...
    1. Start a rumor that Gogol now hates her
    2. Run to her- She is just soooo amazing!
    3. Applaud her for rebelling against her culture
    4. Flip out--- You think you see yourself? You think you are hallucinating!!!! How is this possible?!?!?!
  3. Your best friend only has one piece of gum left. You...
    1. Steal it
    2. Ignore it
    3. Give them more
    4. Explain the benefits of reusing gum several times
  4. The multiple choice extra credit game is here! You...
    1. Blackmail your classmates into choosing the wrong answers on purpose.
    2. Find a group of friends and just do what they tell you to do
    3. Offer to go up to the board and then give everyone a point every time just to spite the authority
    4. Hack into Serensky’s e-mail and find the answers. She will never expect it. You were always so quiet...
  5. The US government found out that you were the one who always messed up the flag in Ms. Serensky’s room. Now, they threaten to punish you which shock therapy. You...
    1. Blame it on your best friend to get out of it
    2. Run away... Leave this life behind...
    3. Admit to the crime and then plead insanity (But you did it on purpose)
    4. Assure the government that it was simply the wind from the open window
Note: Please share your results in the poll!
Mostly A
Your are Iago/ Nurse Ratched!!!
You are very manipulative. People believe that you are nice on the outside. Then they realize that you are crafty, power-hungry , and fear inspiring.
Mostly B
You are Gogol/ Billy Bibbit!!!
You feel self- conscious at the slightest of things and do not really know where your beliefs stand. You run away from your problems and follow other people’s lead. Not to mention that you have a questionable taste in women...
Mostly C
You are McMurphy (and kind of Desdemona)!!!
You try to rebel against authority and make some powerful people pretty angry. But you take loyalty seriously and others look up to you.
Mostly D
You are Bromden/ Moushumi!!!
If you saw Moushumi and got confused because you believed that you saw yourself, you are either (a) Crazy (Bromden) or (b) actually Mosuhumi. You also have some major stealth (Moushumi cheats on Gogol, Bromden eavesdrops).
Note: Please do not attempt to do some of the suggested actions. Also, realize that Serensky probably does not have such things in her e-mail. 

5 comments:

  1. Lizzy, I found this quiz to be HIGHLY entertaining! I ended up with mostly "C" so I suppose that makes me a McMurphy/ Desdemona! It is interesting to compare yourself to the characters of the books that we have studied for so long. It seems only fitting that I ended up as one of the character's from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, seeing as this book relates to my life on way to many levels to the point that it is honestly a concern of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy-
    I half took your quiz. I cannot make decisions. But, I ended up with a few B's. I feel like this is concerning/ not completely accurate. I do not think I am nearly as self conscious as Billy Bibbit and am not about to slit my throat. However, I don't mind being like Gogol. According to Henry, I already am him. I like your creative and entertaining blog post. (PS...I'm also concerned it talks about my taste in women...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy, I have to admit, your posts are always my favorite. You always have something creative or funny to say. I took this quiz, knowing that in real life, I would never actually handle situations like this. I ended up getting Gogol, and sincerely hope I am not like him or Billy Bibbit. However, I guess comparing yourself to book characters really does make you look at your life from a totally new perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a tie between A and B.. so I guess I am Iago, Nurse Ratched, Gogol, or Billy Bibbit? I'm going to rule out Billy because that's just preposterous, and also Iago because I've never killed anyone, so I am a cross between Nurse Ratched and Gogol. Excellent. I am fear inspiring AND have bad taste in women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious and I got a tie between B's and C's so I guess I am Gogol, Billy, McMurphy and Desdemona! This was really clever and I like how you tied all of the books together and some funny class jokes in as well. This was really creative and fun, nice work.

    ReplyDelete